Thursday, October 15, 2009

~~~
4 LOs To Enjoy
~~~
Oakridge Update
******
I have 3 kits up in My New Store at Ivy Scrapes. Ivy Scraps is Brand New Just like Me. The Grand Opening starts the 9th of November. Never Fear I will have a Clutter It Challenge up on the 1st of November. More on that to come.
*******
With my new store opening and to many things to do and not enough mind to do them Gloria Gaciously Made some memory pages for me.. When you look at these memory pages you can tell Gloria is a Pro at this kind of thing. I am Bless to Have Her Make A Few Pages For Me!!! Gloria is having a 75% off sale at her store at Mootwodesigns. So Run over there and grab some Great Bargins. I must confess most of her CU items went in my cart tonight. Here is a little Insider Info. I am working my way to opening a Store at MootwoDesigns in November. More to come on that also.
~~~~
Here are Some Fantastic Memory Pages That Gloria Val Verde put together using my Grandpa's Shop Kit Available at Ivy Scraps. Yup you have heard that kit name before. I went through and added some things and zipped up a couple others. So if you missed it during the Competition you can grab it at My Ivy Scraps Store


Here are Some More Fun Memory Pages That Gloria Val Verde put together using my Best Buds Kit Available at Ivy Scraps. Yup you have heard that kit name before. I went through and added some things and zipped up a couple others. So if you missed it during the Competition you can grab it at My Ivy Scraps Store

--------

Oakridge

-------

Mostly the report is that Al has is 4 Wheeler Shed finished. Well still needs paint on the Primer but it is Finished, & Locked Up just in time for the rain we have hasd for the last several days.

No comments: