Thursday, October 8, 2009

My New Store Soon
~~~~~
CT Call Coming Soon
~~~~~
Do You Make Blinkies
~~~~~
Links Have Expired
~~~~~
I want to again Thank All Those That Voted For Me All The Way To Round 4!!!
~~~
I have signed up with a Band New Store that Suits My Style. Monday I should have my kits all in at Ivy Scraps and you can come visit. I will be doing the Clutter It Challenge there. So Come Join Me in November. Also November is Ivy Scraps Grand Opening. WOW!!! Did I Jump In With Both Feet....
~~~~
I have disabled my Blog Links so that I can revamp my kits For Sale. Oh My This Designing is Addictive!!!! My Kits Just Keep Getting Bigger as I go through them. LOL

With 2 Stores in the works I will be having a CT call soon. Probably Next Week. Unless someone comes along before that. LOL Lord Willing.
~~~~
Later Blogging Have Things To Do LOL

1 comment:

Gloria Val Verde said...

I'm soooo honored that you have my LOs on your blog...THANK YOU for such an AWESOME kit to scrap with!
Hugs,
Gloria