Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back Country Full Size Kit
~~~~~
Oakridge
~~~~
This latest kit will go Mountain Play to Heritage I believe. I can't believe I Stayed up all night to get my kit finished and I still feel like I should have done a better job. Gasp..... I used CU Stuff just to get it done...... I have several things in my note book I would love to do. Maybe after I get the taxes caught up....It is a Good Feeling to know that I made to the 4th Round and got my Kit in on time. My Best Kit So Far!!! There is Special Texture on every paper!!!. I made the kit from some pictures we took on a trip to the mountains around Downieville, Ca. Went drove around the mountain and explored an old strip mining cabin. Wish I had found the time to extract that cabin and do all the things I wanted to with it.... To many projects just like always. ;0[ Well I had a Ton of Fun making the papers. I guess the camera was on the wrong setting so I had to make up for that... All in All I am real happy with them. Then I had Way To Much Fun making Frames this time and didn't even do the ones planned. Still the kit contains 3 Frames... 1 is made from the window at the cabin. Yes those are beer bottles but I turned them around so as not to have the label showing. BTW Atomic Cupcake has this glass action that really spices up a window. Very Cool!!!!
Yes I had To Much Fun Playing with the actions to! So as rushed as I was there was much Fun to be had.
Are Looking at this template scratching your head. Well I have been to busy trying to hang on in the SAS Contest to mention that the template challenge ran this month. I believe there are over 34 templates just for you all you have to do is make on and give Kimberkatt the link to it. Any one that shares a template gets all the links. ;o) sweet isn't it. I made this one up today.
~~~~~
Oakridge
~~~~~
That is where I am. Al hired a carpenter to do his shed. It has a roof on it an the sides are sheeted and have tveck on them. The carpenter build the doors yesterday, but they are not hung yet. It is raining today. Both of Al's Toys have gone in to visit the little 1 Toy Shed.

No comments: