Thursday, June 25, 2009


I Have Been Very Busy
~~~~~~
Plus More Memory Pages
~~~~~~~Been To The Beach
~~~~
I got to wiggle my toes in the sand. Curly dug a mote around me so my feet sank in the sand down to where my feet where covered in water. It felt soooo good!!!! I also got to camp in my truck in the Coastal Mountains. I really had Great Fun visiting another lone camper and his fire. ;0)
Love Those Camp Fires. Rushed Home For Babies
~~~~~
Rusty and Sara became parents on Fathers Day. Poor Sara had 2 Bucklings and a Still Born. They were all sick when I got to the Ranch on Tuesday. I am Happy to say that they are all doing much better now. Wow the babies are Growing So Fast Already. All the Goats have belly aches from the drastic temperature changes & a change from wet cob to dry cob. oops.

Made 2 Memory Pages
~~~~~
The 2 memory pages you see here are made from a Pretty Kits by Skrapper Digitals. It is called Natures Spring and there are many other kits on Skrapper Digitals line that are in the same color palette. I used everything straight from the kit except for recoloring the journal box on the Goat LO. My pages would of popped out really quick if I had not done so many Goat Extractions. LOL Just couldn't help my self. The font is SC Fat and Lazy by Deb The Scrapin Cop. The Title I had a little more extra fun with by taking the same font and running an atomic cupcake action on it. I think it is So Cute!
Run on over and Grab this fun kit full of Flowers and other Goodies.
You will find Natures Spring only at SAS

No comments: