Saturday, November 14, 2009

Autumn Life Elements Preview
~~~~
Build More Fence Tomorrow


Here we go the Elements to Autumn Life are finished and on their way to the Scrap It Sassy Store. :o) I will be posting the Autumn Life Element Pack to go with the Paper Paper. Then watch for Autumn Life to Come out as a Kit. Hmmm When I can get the Full Kit Preview to come together.
Bummer I am half a sleep so to make sure I load my store correctly I will wait until tomorrow to finish the process. Hope you like this early peek at this Fun Kit! So Full of Special Country Style Goodies. The Red Wheel barrel is not shown. The Triple Pumpkins is a bottom Border for 12x12 paper. There is also a Square Plain Wood Frame & a Plain Bark Frame to match the Bark Frame with the rope. Once the Kit is Ready for sale I will have a Itemized Description For You. Hope you are Following my Blog so you can see when my Special Happenings appear.

~~~~

Build More Fence Tomorrow

~~~

In our Quest for Privacy. I am Putting up more Fence Boards on my Fence Tomorrow. It was just to Cold for me today to be outside. Then again the Dogs wanted their Coats on to go outside. Of Course I had a Kit to Finish. Monday is a Big Learning Day for my Digi Designing.

No comments: