Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Free Grandpas Shop Quick Page 12x12
~~~
CT Call
~~~
~~~
Quick Pages Moving to Scrap It Sassy
~~~~~


You Can still Join the Progressive Scrap. Please Post your Creation Daily so we can ohhh and Awhhh all over it..... Maybe we can learn a trick or two from you....

There is a Scrounger Hunt for the matching Mega Kit Parts you have been collecting from the Progressive Scrap.



Here is the Quick Page a Little Early. Tomorrow I have Fence Building to do and I Need to get my Scrap It Sassy Store Stocked. Sooo on that note this and all the Grandpas Shop Quick pages that I Created will only be Free on my Blog for about 48 hours from posting. That means this Quick Page will expire on November 13 at about 11pm Pacific Time. Hey but I am going to upload the collection of 4 to my Scrap It Sassy Store!
This is a Memory Page of George fixing the Top of My Stairs! We kept falling down the old ones because they were all Goofy. In Keeping with the new Theme of Quick Pages from Grandpas Shop. I Created this one from it. I just love how the Saw Blade made such a Nice Frame. I made the large picture open a Little rough to go with the Theme of Sawdust Flying!. Below you will find the Preview and the link is expired.
******
If You Like My Country Style Grab My Fan Blinkie From the Top of My Blog and if I see it You Just Might get a RAK
******
CT CAll
~~~~
Do You Like My Kits?
Are You A Little Short on Cash?
Would You Like to Earn Your Favorite Kit?
Contact me at amberpony@gmail.com
I will give you a kit just for making 2 LOs with it.
You will have to do a Challenge (at your favorite site) with 1 LO an the other is your Choice.
The Hard part of the CTing is Posting the LOs at 2 Sites. The 1st Site is your Choice and the 2nd site is DST where you will Play the Praise Game.
Hey But it is All a Good Time! Plus you get a Bunch of Ideas to make more LOs. It is a Win Win
Don't be Shy Drop Me an Email!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 13 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Sally BC said...

Came to you via DigiFree. Such a nice kit. And thank you for sharing the freebie! It will be perfect for my father's memorabilia.

JanW. said...

Good luck with your call! Thanks for sharing such great freebies with everyone.