Saturday, October 24, 2009

Free Fall Quick Page!
~~~~~
Breast Cancer Awareness Collab Kit Available
~~~~~
--------
If you tried to grab my Clutter It page and failed please try Again. Some Kind person popped me a note to say the file was well empty. All Fixed Now So Have A Ball with it.
~~~~~~
Head on over to Ivy Scraps to Grab my Clutter It QP.
Start at my Challenge Thread. I am starting Novembers Challenge a little early.
Please note that from the November It Clutter It Thread you will be taken to the store to get get the Free Quick Page. That means you have to Register in our store.
Hoping to see Some Interesting Memory Pages coming from this over active starter page. :o)
Clutter It Challenge Thread Here.
See Sample in Previous thread.
~~~~
Breast Cancer Awareness Collab Kit
~~~~
Hop Over to The Lizards Blog. He is a Handsome Dude. There you will get the Scoop on his owner and her Digi Design Style. All the info you need about helping out a Lovely woman by just Purchasing this Beautiful Kit at KjoiStudios.

1 comment:

Liz said...

thanks soo much for blogging for me hun....you are such a sweetheart...cheers liz