Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Aleene Memory Page
~~~~
Oakridge Update
~~~~
In the Great Desire to make a Guy Kit I decided to complete Mitsybelles Quote Challenge at SAS. I made this LO in 12x12 because it started out at some paper for my new upcoming kit. The Subject of the memory page is a very hot day that my Daughter and Grand Daughter came to visit. My Granddaughter Loves to be outside!

My Page Secrets. It started with one of my Favorite Oakridge Sky pictures then I blended in a Tree from a Camping Trip to Seaquest State Park in Washington. To round out the bottom of the page my yard art Stump became the bottom border. I realize that you can not duplicate any of those things well maybe you can find that Beautiful Tree on a perfect morning. I just wanted you to get an idea how something like this comes together. Maybe this little bit of info lets you know that my mind is always thinking about how an object can turn into a scrapbook page. How is that for Clean Living. LOL
~~~~
Oakridge Update
*****
We are still working on the Giant Parking Lot in my Backyard. The Project has just progressed into repairing the roof on the Very Old Shed we moved just recently. First up was to repair the damage we caused to the roof moving it. LOL But it survived. Now We are working on getting it reading for new roofing. No one n=knows how long it has been since it had a new roofing but it has been overdue since I bought this place in 2002. So I suppose it is time. A friend has brought me some lath board to replace the damaged ones. He also came by with enough sheets of plywood to sheet the roof. All spend today pulling nails and scrapping off roofing, we can install it tomorrow. I spend the day finishing up the roof repairs for the side we plan on finishing first. Once the roof is water tight on that side it is on to the other side which we plan on making 2 feet wider because the building must grow to house one of Al's toys. I finally learned how to cut the rafters so I can install a facia board. Boy was that an aaaaa daaaaa moment. LOL

No comments: