Saturday, April 25, 2009

Teddy & Al Memory Page
~~~
Easter At The Ranch LO
~~~
Major SAS Party
~~~Teddy and Al were hanging out on the lawn at the Granny House one day when I was taking pictures of our repairs. I was thrilled with how Great they turned out. That Teddy is Really learned to Smile for the camara. His Dad isn't that bad either. LOL I liked all Teddy's looks so much I just had to make it a 2 Page Memory Page. It's another mITSYBELLE Kit called Wishful Thinking. I enjoyed working with this kit again & was surprised at how well it went with these photos!
Here are the Kids at the Ranch on Easter. Cody just Loves the Babies
This Memory Page was inspired by the SASy self Challenge at SAS. EllenM has a Wonderful PB for doing this Challenge. Besides it is hard to resist a Grown man Lovin any kind of baby. Mitsybelle just came out with this Kit Sweet Mama and it was perfect for these photos.

Here is the Flyer & Link To More Info at SAS!

No comments: