Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FBI Inn Keeper
~~~
Computer Building
~~~~~Meet Rio
~~~~~~~~
He is the Inn Keeper at the Feather Bed Inn in Chemult Oregon. Be Sure to Say Hi to him when you check in. This memory page was first created as an 8x10 photo for the wall. Today I was organizing one of my BU EHD and printing some Memory Pages I missed. I dropped the LOs I was not happy with into my CS3 to upgrade before printing and grabbed this sweet LO of Rio to make it into my standard 8x8 LO size. Well of course I always have to mess so I added some more goodies to it and this is the finished product I printed out tonight. The font is Loucida Handwriting. That sweet Fire Hydrant paper clip (and many others) is from Bones & Stuff by H Watson. the stick Dog and Pawprint (with a Paper overlay) is from woof 2 by Lori Cook of Scrap Girls LLC. All the rest of the Elements and papers are from Pooch Kit by Debra Anderson still available at godigital.
Computer Geek Entertainment
~~~~~~~~
This is how George Keeps himself busy while I am in Oregon. Computer Parts Everywhere! He build me this computer to take back to Oregon so I have a desktop there. Its a Pentium 4 if you are wondering.
I made this Memory Page for Mitsybelle March Quote Challenge at SAS. I used Is It Love by Mitsybelle to build the page.

No comments: