Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crisis Over!
~~~~~~~~
Shawn & Teddy Memory Page

Well the Goat Crisis Is Over

My Birthday turned into a 2 Week Goat Trauma.

The Good News is My Three Ladies are fine now. The bad news is Sara Aborted her babies and still can not see correctly or walk strong. I am Grateful that Sara can return to hangin out with Pecan and Carmel has gone back to living with Rusty.

I am Getting things in order so I can head back to Oregon for a few weeks. Looks like the Goat babies are going to hold off on there entry for a few more weeks if not more.

Being stuck keeping a close eye on the girls forced us to build the Kidding Pens and Gave me time to get the Goat House / Workshop more organized. Three walls are finished & I have 2 Shelves.. So all was not a waste of time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On To the Memory Page at the top of the post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lap Chair
This Memory Page was inspired by the Go Digital Technique Freebie Kit by Helen Ehrenhofer running through January 15, 2009.

No comments: