Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Another Challenge Completed


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I am Lovin CS3!
Even using a QP to do the Picasso Challenge at SAS. I thought I would stick with PSE6 for the easy Memory Pages but I find myself just using CS3. Only time will tell.

Isn't this Santas Big Secret Font just plain Fun! The Date turned out quite fine in the SBC Distressed Typewriter Font. I am not so please with my Heart even after I added all kinds of stuff to it. As you can see I cheated on this memory page and used a QP From Sugar & Spice by Mitsybelle check out her Blog it might still be there for free! Better yet Buy the full kit at SAS! This is a Beautiful QP. It comes in 12x12 and so easy to use, proportioned perfectly for down sizing to 8x8.

Buy The Set Of 6 QP's Here

I confess after overloading (oops realized it was over loaded when I tried to left the bed lol) the UTV 12 times with horse manure and dumping it in the compost pile and on the water bars. I was to tired to be to creative. Who knew when the horse insisted that I clean the corral I thought o 2 loads and i am done. Ha He had some big hidden piles that where getting ripe in our early Indian Summer. I should have know he doesn't get pushy about cleaning his corral unless it is dirty. LOL Better to clean then to put up with his shenanigans if you don't. At 26 he knows how to push my buttons LOL

No comments: