Friday, January 9, 2009

Goat Saga
~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Teddy & Al Pages
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overlooking the Williamson River.
All Pictures taken on that ride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I get to the Memory Pages I just wanted to let you know that I am still busy with the Goats. My Sick Goat Sara is looking like a Goat again. It seems to be that she has Goat Polio. Of course you can get what is needed to cure her. So being the Scrappy Country Girl, I was not detoured. The solution was to buy People Pills. That means 4 times a day I heat 1/2 cup of water in the microwave for 2 minutes then I drop Ibiprophien, B-complex (stitched to B-1), Acidophiles, & Prednizone into the water and stir it up until it all melts together. Then I go out to the Goat House to give this cocktail to Sara. That would mean I take a syringe stick it in her mouth and squirt it in slowly waiting for her to swallow. Some times she gets some Molasses for energy or peptobismol in her cocktail.
So if this wasn't enough My other 2 goats started showing signs of Kidding ( havin babies) Of Course my Goat house isn't ready. So in between taking care of Sara I have been insulating and building little baby safe pens. The pens are complete and it is onto the upper half of the walls. Once those are finished I can build the shelves to hold all those things I need in there that I don't want my Goats into. Then looming over my head is the task of build my Buck ( Big Goat Man On Ranch) a new place to hang out. This is important since one of my Soon To Be Mother does not play well with others and needs Rusty's ( the Buck) little mansion to raise her children (Kids) The cute as a button nicely put together friendly doe is looking for a new home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for the Memory Pages I made to finish off that Great Late Christmas Present Album which my friend forgot to take to his kids. Maybe they will get them by Easter.

This First Page it Al & Teddy in January of last year. Teddy was still recovering from his previous owners losing him or Teddy losing them. Teddy would spend all day in Al's lap if Al was sitting in any chair. This page is a remake form a Challenge I did at "A Cherry On Top" all day crop. The original was 12x12 and and just had the pictures and the ribbon with the heart. This LO took on a life of its own while I was take a break from the Goat traumas. The Title Font is Kristen ITC, The Journal & Date Font are Segoe Point, I found the Journal Bracket in my Scrappin Cop stash. Then I tucked some some Paper from Friendship Brew by Laras Digi World. I had fallin for mITSYBELLE's Divine Decadence Frame when building some other Teddy & Al Pages just a few days before. The round Frame is also from mITSYBELLE plucked from her kit Boyish Stuff. I love the look of old Photos so I used Old Photo Edges by Faith True Purchased at Polka dot Potato. That cute little Dog Bone Charm came from Bones & Stuff by Heather Watson. I did play with this charm quite a bit to get it just right. The Back Ground Paper, Ribbon with Heart are a mystery to me at this point. I started this page before was aware I need to put all this information in the LO file. So if you know who the designer please feel free to Politely let me know.

Here are Al & Teddy at Neskowin Beach Oregon in April. Who is walking Who? LOL This Page began with Mamrotka's QP for the SAS Clutter It Challenge. For January 2009
These pictures were taken with the camera at Full Zoom while I rested in the sand with Benny & Curly.
The Font is Lucida Handwriting, Post Card is from Essential Elements by Peg Brutcher. The Shells( Opacity set at 30), Bottle, & Photo Turns are from Beach Retreat by Marcie Reckinger I purchased these items last spring at "A Cherry On Top"

This is a Fun Unusual Memory Page.
This is from our camping trip to Neskowin Oregon in July. We spent almost 2 weeks there. We had Much Fun Driving around Neskowin looking at all the Beach Houses. The Boys (Curly & Teddy) Enjoyed the Sea Air and the Relaxed atmosphere. I Day Off For our Furry Caregivers.

I am having Fun Playing in CS3. Again I used Lucida Handwriting & those cool Burnt Photo Edges by Faith True. All The Other Elements are from Water World by SAS Designers: Ribbon by Cathy Cher, Bottom Border & Shell Stamp by Julie O, Heron by Sterllerific Creations
This Cute Memory Page is also a remake. The original didn't put enough emphasis on this once in a life time photo.
This memory page was created in Photo Shop Elements 6, the journal font is Boopee, the title font is Blue Highway Linocut, the names font is Catholic School Girl. Another treasure found in my stash is this Word Art by Tammy Jo. The Traver Brad is by Graziela Mendes. The PostCard came from a Great Kit called "Just Journaling" by Teriann Hanks one of my favorite Designers at Polka dot Potato. The Paper Overlayed on the Postcard is from Friendship Brew (fast becoming a favorite kit) by Laras Digi World. Some other elements are from another Great Kit called Dinner at 7 available at SAS in pieces under the past PB tab. I Used elements by Cathy Cher mITSYBELLE & Jeanetter Bollinger. The Dust Cloud on top of the Green Paper is my creation (Amberpony Creates)

No comments: