Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Snow Has Arrived
A Cody Memory Page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Memory Page was originally inspired by the Clutter It Challenge at SAS. When I took this picture of Cody eating the snow off the table I wanted to scrap it straight away! Cody inspired me to make his page when I took the second shop of him enjoying his chewie while he hung out with us in the house. While I was down sizing the Quick Page by Mamrotka and making Cody's Pictures fit I saw these cute elements from the SAS Blog Train. I wish I was able to download more of these kits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Page Credits: December Clutter it Page by Mamrotka
Snow Flakes = Frosty The Snowman by Brenda Mascari
Bow, Note = Terrell Sanzone
Penguin Tag = Winter Fest by Adelina's Designs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do have to say that I miss my camera. I have been using some cameras from my past and you could say they are well tired. My camera is in getting the lens replaced. My camera has a scratched lens. I hope to be picking it up tomorrow. There has been a bump in its return.

No comments: