Thursday, September 2, 2010

Railroad Memory Page
~~~~ 
~~~~
I entered the DSS Designer Contest again this year. Last year the site was called SAS. It is a Secret Identity this round so I can't tell you who I am just that I am in the contest. The Deadline to get my Mini Kit in is September 4th. There are already 8 kits in the Gallery. That is right you can head of there and gather up 8 matching Mini Kits for Free. I snatched up 3 of them for myself. Keep checking back because there are over 90 contestants and we are talking Familiar Names in the Digi Design World. September could be your Freebie Gold Mine at DSS. Plus there are Games to Play and Prizes to win. Its a Birthday Celebration!


When I was Building this Memory Page Al came in to make sure I made it Manly. We kept thinking the same thing about these Pictures. The Poor Guy that was stuck with that Truck! It would not Die!  It Looked like it should be put to rest some where but it just kept going. If you look close you will see Benny waiting to Play Fetch.
The Kit used was a Freebie by Tea Pot Lady Designs. I recently snagged a few of her Freebie Kits off her blog.

1 comment:

DigiDesDesigns said...

Best of luck to you in the contest!! I'll be cheering for you from the sidelines!!! I'm pretty sure I can pick you out of the crowd LOL!