Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Blessing
~~~
Free Word Art
~~~

****
Praise The Lord
******
Just a Quick Praise the Lord and Thank You. 
A Kind Woman Found Al's Cash Deposit in the Envelope Slot and the Bank the other day. She Kindly went to the Bank the next morning and turned it into a Teller. To Our Surprise Al recieved a call from the bank telling him what had happened. We are so Blessed and reminded that some days we should stay home and not venture out into town even if the refridgerator is empty and a deposit needs to be made.
~~~
Freebie Word Art
Yestarday While I was Trying to figure out how to spend my Atomic Cupcake Credits I created this Word Art. While DOing so I decided I didn't need a couple of actions because I had some Styles by Skrapper Digitals & Scrappin Cop that would do the Trick. The Font is Fat & Lazy by Scrappin Cop and you can get it for free (PU) at scrappincop.com BTW if you want less water splashes just grab your eraser tool and erase them. :O)
~~~