Friday, April 23, 2010

New Banner Blinkie
~~~~~
Memory Page of Aleene
~~~~~
Save The Green. Net
~~~~
I have this really cool New Blinkie


Carmen from Lightning Bug Creations is such a
Great Blinkie Maker!
Check out her Blog for more information.
Check out my Banner Ad Running at
http://www.savethegreen.net/
This Website is a place to send your family and friends to learn how to digital scrapbook for Free. They have video tutorials on how to use the Free Program "Gimp" You even get a Free kit for signing up there.  
Here is Sweet Aleene
This is a 8x8 work in progress.
I am reworking my First Kit Country Girl. This Memory Page was created using this kit. I love this Blue Paper made from a photograph of the Oakridge Sky. The Book was created from a cu template. A Sweet friend helped me make the metal flower with a jewel center.

No comments: