Friday, November 6, 2009

Freebie Quick Pages 12x12
~~~~~~
~~~~~
Guest CT Call
~~~~
Doctors Visit a Success
~~~~~
Oakridge Fence Project
~~~~~


After you Grab my Goodie go back to The Blog Hop Thread and Find Your Way to Another QP Goodie

This is the Saturday Freebie as Promised it will be available Saturday & Sunday.

Gloria made these wonderful QPs just for you..... Head over to Gloria Blog and Thank Her! But First Grab the link just below.

2 Freebies made from my part of Ivy Scraps November Collob. See the Forum at Ivy Scraps for more info on Collecting parts to this kit!

Link Expired

~~~~~

~~~~~~

Looking For A Guest CT

*****

Do You LIke my Style? Do You Want to use my One Of My Kits But Are Short On Funds?

Well I need some help! Email me at amberpony@gmail.com

Will trade 1 Kit for 2 LOs

1 of those LOs Made for a Challenge at Your Favorite Hang Out

1 LO Made for a Challenge at Ivy Scraps.

Post at DST and Play the Praise Game by Commenting on The LOs of 1/2 a Page in Game.

~~~~

Doctors Visit Today

*****

My Doctors visit was a success I received a Treatment called a Myers Cocktail. Tons off Vitamins mostly Different B Vitamins, The result is I can Think and Create again!!!!! Yippeeeee!!!

~~~~

The Oakridge Fence Project

****

My Privacy Fence Project got a Shot in the arm today! While buying supplies for 5 sections I was informed of some #1 Quality Fence Boards for .99 cents a piece which is more than a 50% savings.... (read jumping up and down with Joy here) I now have enough fence board to do the side that our problem is coming from!!!!!! Only have the posts are in but I have Fence Boards Grin.......

***********


God Is Good!!!!!

************

No comments: