Thursday, September 10, 2009

Great Big Thanks I Am In Round 2 !!!!
~~~~~
Aleene Subject Of Progressive Scrap LO
~~~~~
I Was Raked
~~~~~~
Oakridge Up Date
~~~~~

First Off I want to Give a Big Thanks To Everyone that Voted for me!!!!
I have another Big Thanks for those of you that Downloaded My Kit and Considered Me. There were so many choices and I am just happy to keep playing & learning. Tomorrow I will bethinking about my color palette and what elements I want to make for The Theme. Then when I get to sit at the computer tomorrow night I will actually make something! he he he.


Here is Day 2 of the next Progressive Scrap at SAS. Mitsybelle is doing a Fantastic Job of Keeping up with all the Scrappers! I received a Beautiful Cluster Frame for finishing my last LO!
First off I went to say I got that cool flourish ( I clipped provided paper to) form June at CenStuff. The Flower Shape Behind The Sepia Tone Photo is frim Deb The Scrappin Cop & the action that makes it look like felt is from Atomic Cupcake. The kit we are recieving pieces from is SAS September Mega Kit on sale right now!
This is my Grand Daughter and she is a Big Sister Now. Wow that makes me Grandma 2 Times.
I put Aleene's Duplos in my walker to get them off the floor for some reason and when I showed her where they when well once she found out that basket with the lid rolled the Fun was on. LOL It was quit entertaining to watch them play. LOL Funny thing is that when Aleene realized I was trying to take pictures of her she kept turning her head and smiling at me. But her Melynda was pushing her around so fast that I kept missing the picture. LOL Well if you know me I got plenty in spite of all the blurry motion shots. LOL

Lookie Here i Received a Giftie!!!
Thanks Tracy of Ambowife Designs!!!
Teddy is so Excited because he wants me to make another page of him. These Colors and Elements will go perfect with the pictures of him sleeping on his bed witch happens to be on the couch! Teddy has lots of Privileges because he learned well from Benny. This Week Teddy has stopped several Seizures by making me take my meds just in time. The other night he Barked at Al and then came running up the stairs. Then he put his nose on my Valium bottle and when I didn't take the hint headed for the computer cables. That Smarty Pants was going to unplug me if I didn't take my Meds. By the way he was VERY RIGHT about me needing that Valium and I am SO GLAD he was SO PUSHY.
~~~~~~
Oakridge Progress Today
~~~~~
After Doing my Computer Stuff today Al & I worked on that old shed some more got a little done. Tomorrow I promised that we would build one of the extension walls now that we have the piers in and the 4x4 to put the wall on. Boy will it fell good to have 1 little part attached for real and not just on blocks!!!!! Well that project happens in just about 7 hours so I better go get some sleep.

4 comments:

JanW. said...

Congratulations and good luck in the next round.

Census said...

Congratulations!!! Good luck for the next stage...I'll be routing for you!!

Tammy Gary said...

Glad you made round 2! Remind me to go vote for you!!

Tracy said...

Oh what a clever dowgie you have there Diana, you are so welcome about the RAK too hun :)
Smooches
Tracy aka Ambowife