Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quick Me Update
~~~~~
Some Kats to Make You Laugh
~~~~
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


So I have been A Busy Beaver!!!
I have been moving Much Dirt in my backyard and Driving to Eugene to Work on buying a New commuter car for George. Wow am I Bushed 3 days of working on the backyard and 2 trips to town have got me tuckered out! Tomorrow George will drive to Oregon to sign the papers and meet his new car and I will say goodbye to an old friend (My Caravan). It is time for the van to go to the crusher.. cry cry...sniff sniff... and time for George to get something that will go & go with out needing to have periodical tow truck rides. ;o) he he he. But before George gets here and we run to Eugene I have 2 truck loads of rock to move into place, so 2 more truck loads can arrive while I am in town. :0) pant pant.... Get the picture of me playing catch up.... Maybe next week I can rest. yeah right! At least I will step back and look at my yard and say looks like something someone would want to buy. Most important we will be able to use all of that yard instead of working around the obstacles.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments: