Sunday, August 9, 2009



Freebie Frame 5x7 PU
~~~
Desk Top Challenge LO
~~~~

First of all I have to Ask. Are You All still Afraid of 4 Shared? If So where do you want me to post my Freebies?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Here is another Freebie for you to add to my PU Kit 'Country Girl'
Purchase this Unique Kit on sale for just $2 at SAS
This frame fits a 5x7 Photo for those of you that like those single photo LO in 12x12. ;o) This is one of the first elements I made for the kit and lucky you popped buy to grab it free. For a little while.
Grab The Country Girl Frame Here

Scroll down and grab the Word Art and a 8x8 QP and a 12x12 QP. That is 4 Freebies for this kit so far. hmmm I guess you will just have to check back to see what is up my sleeve. he he he.
~~~~~I have to say I am addicted to the Desk Top Challenge. ;o)
I participate in the one at SAS that is led by Mitsybelle She always has a nice little kit to make your LO with. There is always directions for those that are new to this idea. ;o)
I used a picture of Teddy and I swimming in Lake Shasta when we stopped and camped for 5 days.

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).