Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back In Oregon!
~~~
Goat Memory Page
~~~~~
My Sara and Her Boys
A few days before I left the ranch I took fresh pictures of my goats. Sara patiently waited her turn and smiled for the camera. Lucky me caught her Chocolate Son playing King Of The Mountain on Mom. Frosted Ears relaxed with some fresh alpha in the shade on a bed of pine needles. Such is the live of a goat on a Miserably Hot Day at the ranch
I made this LO for Darlene Haughin July Clutter It Challenge at SAS. It so happened that her Free QP matched the colors in my new kit "Country Girl" Scroll down and see the Preview. All I need is 3 more kits to go and I will search out a store to sell them in. Today I made a Paper Butterfly for the kit and I had made a Metal Brad to add to the kit when I made this Goat Memory Page. Speaking of my new kit I have seen some Totally Cool Memory Pages I never thought possible made with "Country Girl" My Friends are Awesome. Sneak Peeks are Fun. ;0)


No comments: