Saturday, May 2, 2009

NSD LOs
~~~~

Not Much Done Yet But I did have Fun at a couple MooTwo Designs Chats. Thanks Jan for Asking Me Over. This Cool Dud is from a Fast Scrap at MooTwo. I'll be back Tuesday with the Credits Of course I did purchase some CU items from Skrapper Digitals & other Designers at SAS. This one is a Card from a Fast Scrap at A Cherry On Top. I was late starting & Finishing so no entry for me. ;o( This is a picture from a photo challenge for the day. Al took this picture of me today Playing on my Computer All Day in my New To Me Jammies Relaxing in my New To Me Recliner. The chair is supposed to go into my 5th wheel. We'll see if it makes it there LOL. I used the Extraction Filter to Extract me. Wow!!!!! What Fun and Way Easier then Eraaser! Thanks Sherah from SkrapperDigitals for sending me the link to the Tut. The Font is Lucida Handwriting witch seems to be making it on a lot of my Memory Pages Lately. LOL Iguess it must be one of my Favs. The Cute Coffee Cup Doodle was another Freebie at ACOT JAva Doodles by KSwanson. The fun brown circle paper witch again is not usually my style but seemed to work quite well here. It is from yet another Free ACOT Kit Sunday Morning Paper or July 08 Freebie by Jeanelle Page.
To get the Coffee Cup I used the Brushes from the doodle kit and merged it to the paper witch made it so simple to use these extraction filter ;0) Then I layered another doodle on top that I could add the emboss and texture to. Mind you these Doodles in my opinion need some cleaning up but are a great start on a project to play with. This little ditty was made for a fast scrap with MamaK at A Cherry On Top. com I am already looking at ways to change it. The Challenge was to make a magnet so I made it ATC size to make it more versital. I used a Free sampler kit at ACOT to make it. The paper being the only item from Destiny from Kreations By Kami. It is a very cute paper and if you noticed I am not into lines and flowers LOL but this one has caught my fancy.
Not Sure if I will do the NSD thing tomarrow or not we will see. I did come accross a Great CU Mega Kit that I think I will go buy tomarrow.
Now it is off to work on a special surprise for later.

1 comment:

JobaScraps said...

Amaberpony, I think I have the same chair & mine is a bluegrey.but it is broke & old now & I am thinking of dumping it.Yours looks so comfy
your friend Jobascraps