Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Layout Of The Day
~~~~
A New Graphic TOU
~~~~
Big News First
~~~~
I won LOD at Moo Two Designs. It seems my Fast Scrap Brag Book Page that took me way to long to make LOL was worth the Effert. Scroll down to Saturdays post to see the Cool Dudes Doggie Memory Page Credits or Go here and vote for me! I am excited this is my first LOTD!
BTW if you enjoy a small Digi Community then check out Moo 2. Very nice Digi Country Kits there or yeah the people are nice too!
~~~~
Getting Technical
~~~~
I am on my way to making kits. LOL well I have my Package almost figured out! LOL Here is my Graphic TOU Last night I started this little Ditty and just couldn't get the thank you part right. Awh but today I Purchased an action from Atomic Cupcake to help me make the Sign & Post and Waa la it is finished enough to make me Happy LOL That Kona can tell it like it is! LOL

If you are wondering how I made this then read up. It started with Kona's Wonderful Picture, I Pine Tree Picture from Oregon. Then There was those Great Rope Frames Kona is Holding the frame from CenStuff. Attached to the tree are some very fun Rope frames & the cute Curly String from Redju - Get them in a Grab Bag. The texture that fills the frames came from Skrapper Digitals
. Last but not least the Font came from Scrappin Cop. I had so much fun searching through my CU Folders to find the perfect items for this Very Cute TOU. Now all Ya all Need Is some kind of Freebie to find it in. LOL Maybe there will be one soon.

No comments: