Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guest CT For SKrapper Digitals
~~~
A Heritage Memory Page
Featuring The Father & The Mother
of George Fertig

~~~

There are more Aleene Fans out there then Tuffy fans so I am placing Aleene First After all this Husband Came First. LOL See below next memory page for credits.
This Memory Page is a little different then the ones I normally create. No photo touch up on these old photos. The reason is the wear and grime show how much Aleene Cherished this little keepsake that she kept in her dressor. Sometimes dust bunnies and fly poo tell a story all by themselves. I wish I could remember his name. If you now it please email me. Thank You. It would be cool if someone from his life popped in to say Hi!

Well I have done it now! I have joined another CT. At least as a Guest CT. I just Love Skrapper Digitals Style and Sherah is so Sweet, Not to Mention she has her own Digi Design Academy. Which I have been attending at a Very Slow Pace. LOL But I am learning quite a bit of technical stuff. LOL
On to my First Memory Page for Sherah. I picked one of her oldest kits at SAS "A Treasured Past" Funny thing is the picture I was thinking about scrapping with it did not jump on the page. LOL These ones did. LOL I had fun making the large photo frame from one of the kits papers and adding the rough metal style from my CS3 program. Gotta Love Photo shop & all its buttons LOL To make that B&W pic pop off that frame I add another style, the stroke which I colored grey. Cool isn't it! I guess I should touch up those prints but not today. The rest of this page is just a matter of Layering Goodies from the kit and adding all those drop shadows that make it all come together. Oh I bet you are wondering what that cute Font on the tag is........ Messy Paint by Scrappin Cop! The journal font is Distressed Typewriter. Ok for you family members out there. The journaling is not written in stone so it can be changed. George says it sounds like that is his Uncle Charlie with his dad but we will check it out a little more later. As far as the photo location that is my guess and if you know better let me know I am happy to change it. ;o) In that respects if you are a Smith or a Fertig and have Stumbled across my blog drop me a line I have many more photos to share and not much info. Not to mention I do miss the Smiths.

No comments: