Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shawn Memory Page
~~~
More Ranch Work
~~~Today I saw Shawn coming up the hill towing something behind the tractor. It was a mystery so I ran to take a picture. Shawn is building a pen for our Buck (Male Goat) This is how he got the cage up to the project. Shawn tied a pipe to an axle with baling twine. Then loaded it up with caging and towed it up the hill

This memory page happened because of the Ad It Up Challenge at SAS. I made this Memory page using Sweet Sunshine by Mitsybelle. I enjoyed using this kit which is perfect for those Sunny Day Pictures. It also work well with my tractor pictures. I like the feel of Catholic School Girls font so much it seems to appear it quite a few of my LOs . The Title Font is SBC Stone Inscription.
~~~
More Ranch Work
~~~
Today I shagged a little brush made a to do list for the rental. Then I cleaned the got barn. Shawn came and helped me put the sawdust back in. Carmel wanted in her little House area as soon as I put down the new sawdust LOL imagine miss I want to be outside wanted to be inside on a sunnyday. LOL Go Figure. maybe the babies are close ha ha ha more likely she wants to be preganaunt the rest of her life LOL

No comments: