Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Horsey Memory Page
~~~~~~
Living Room Painted
~~~~~
New Renter Needed in Nevada City
~~~~~~~


Here is another memory page from our stay at Happy Trails Cowboy Camp. On this day we went for a little ride to what we could see. We stopped here and I took pictures of moss, sticks and tree bark. Exciting stuff isn't it. lol That Cute little clock in the sky is from my favorite template 38a by Jasjuls. I used Green Elegance by Mitsybelle to make all the fun accents on this page. After All the Pictures Steal the show here!

~~~~~~~

The Living Room In Oakridge

Well I finally painted the a few walls in my Living Room. It looks so much better!!! It is so much better that my Roomate seems to act like this project is taking to long. So I have put everything away. Hmmm maybe next year I will finally get the last of the Bull Nose up and a real paint job in my living room. :o( Maybe I will work on my bathroom. No one to bother in my bathroom and I have a little electric heater to keep me warm. ;o) If I get my bathroom taped & textured I can use my shower. What a concept!

~~~~~~~~

We Need A New Nevada City Renter

We have just been informed that our renter at the ranch is moving out. Ugh. So the hunt is on for a new renter for Our cute little Granny Unit on the hill. I have to say that our current rent made the yard nice with a real lawn!

No comments: