Thursday, December 11, 2008

Benny Memory Pages
Snowy Tag Freebie (link Expired)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


These Pages where squeezed out of me by the Kjoi Word Art Challenge. I worked on them half of Yestarday and again tonight. I have to admit that most the time yestarday was spent making the Word Art Tag while visiting with a friend here in Oakridge. It is nice to have people visit my house.

~~~~~~~~~
Here are the page credits

Font = Almonte Snow
Place & Date Font = Boopee
Word Art Tag By Amberpony Creates & Brenda Mascari
Kit = Boyish Stuff By Mitsybelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday & Today Al & I worked on a Gate in the backyard in Oakridge. Boy did this little project turn into a Big Job. We still haven't attached the Gate. I think we are close. Wouldn't you know it, there is a storm brewing and we have to head back to The Ranch before the passes are covered in Snow! I have a Dentist appointment Monday or I would wait and travel over the pass after the snow flies and it is All Pretty White :(
Missed it again & this time I get to be the passenger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link Expired
Please Leave Some Love
This tag is a combination of items form Amberpony Creates (me) Brenda Mascari and ScrappinCop
There are 3 versions. Blue Font with or without a drop shadow & a tag with Green Font and drop shadow Grab them
here

No comments: