Tuesday, October 28, 2008


This Is My Favorite DigiScrap Memory Page
****************************************************

What better way to share who I am than with my Favorite Scrapbook Page. I Love to trail ride in the High Country and my Buddy Kona Loves it to! Kona can spot The Special Things that God has Created. You Bet when he turns his head & looks so do I. Kona tries to dictate what I take a picture of & he enjoys being included. In this Memory Page we are North of Chiloquin Oregon on Hwy 97. We had ridden 3 miles to the top of the hill and trotted 7 miles in a loop through an old logged area. The main photo is of me telling my friend which route I was going to take down & Kona was not having anything to do with stopping. He Trotted all the way down that steep hill & back to camp. When we got back to Happy Trails Cowboy Camp, Kona & I got to walk around a bit to cool him off. I think he just wanted all the pampering it took to get him ready for the 20 degree night. he he he he The colors in this kit are so versatile and there are so many wonderful Heritage embellishments that you oughta take a peek at it. Look for Precious Memories by Mitsybelle
at SAS or at Kjoi & if you check out Mitsybelle Store at SAS you will find the
Free Precious Memories Quick Page that is underneath all those layers of embellishments. You should really check it out because this kit has the most awesome Heritage elements in it.

No comments: