Sunday, December 26, 2010

~ CU Freebie ~
Jesus Is The Gift




~~~~~
Word Art Tag on a Leather Like Heart with a Ring Hanger.
This Pretty Rustic Christmas Word Art is ready for your string, ribbon, or rope.
Maybe a Little Charm to give it some of your own charm.

This tag started out as a little leather heart key chain that my son made for me years ago in Royal Rangers. He had Stamped Love and the Royal Ranger Logo. I played and played but couldn't figure out how to make it all mush together in some sort of design. I finally gave up and used the shapes and ran some actions and filters on them. Then I Overlayed a Snowflake Paper I had made earlier this year.

The Font on the Preview is Fat and Lazy from the Scrappincop.com I am so glad Deb shared her wonderful CU Fonts. 

1 comment:

Tammy Gary said...

Been a long time since you posted! Just thought I would check on you! I spend so much of my time playing Farmville on Facebook, LOL, do not scrap much any more. Just wanted you to know you are not forgotten!