Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Memory Page
~~~~~
Digi Design Resort Gave away a Halloween Grab Bag last weekend.
While I was filing away my new goodies. I saw this cute QP by Maria Designs. It went perfect with the pictures of Kace that Melynda sent me. Plus I gave me an opportunity to play with my New Overlay that makes your page look like worn paper. I had just purchased Laithas CU Grab Bag Collab with Happy Scraps Design. This overlay is Happy Scraps Design Creation. Very Cute!  After messing with the QP ah not so quick page. I had copied pieces of the background several times to cover up the cute frame cluster that didn't match my pictures, This might have something to do with the fact I resized it down to 8x8. Then there were the stars that I had covered up. One star was on the creepy tree so I went hunting through my PU Halloween Kit Collection and fond this Bat by Eniadeel Designs. Hope to make Pages of my Grand babies in the next few days.

No comments: