Saturday, June 5, 2010

New House Memory Page
~~~~
Amberpony Update
~~~~
Find Me On FaceBook
As Amberpony Fertig
~~~~
I made this 2 page spread at a Template Challenge on Facebook
I had to use Product from at Least 2 Designers
So I used my Country Girl Papers and Elements From Mitsybelle New Kit Summer Dreaming. The Font is Nana Hand From Creative Chaos and the Fantastic Template From Tiny Toes Designs.

 This Our Front Yard Brush Free!
The Pictures were taken this morning. Teddy insisted. Al lost his Woolly Hair Dooo this afternoon after the pictures. After all Spring is In The Air.

Amberpony Update
~~~~
I have been really Draggin Creativity wise. I am on some medication to get rid of an infection and it has taken me for a Loop. There is 2 week to go on the Meds so if I seam Sparse that is why.

No comments: