Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One Kit Call
~~~~~
Exclusive To Scrap It Sassy!!!
~~~~
I am now Exclusive at Scrap it Sassy. So if you want to Purchase one of Amberpony Creates Kits
There is One Place To Go

Here is my Son Shawn having a Little Fun being an Uncle when his Sister came to Visit

~~~~~

Irish Fun Full Kit 40% off for 2 weeks
Thats $2.80
I am really liking the colors in this new kit "Irish Fun"
They go great with my High Desert Mountain Pictures :0)
Irish Fun Contains 12 Papers 12x12 and 25 Elements saved at 300 dpi For Your Personal Use: PU/S4H/S4O. Irish Fun is a versatile kit in Earthy Greens and Gold with 2 Pretty Blue Products

Check out my Store Listing for a Full List of Items in the Kit.
Also Available as Just Elements or Just Papers

Keep an Eye Out For a

Big Sale

&

Free Quick Page

Coming Soon!!!!!

******

^^^^^ One Kit Call ^^^^^

******

Would you Like to Work With This kit?

Drop me a Note amberpony@gmail.com Tell me why you like "Irish Fun" and give me a link to your most Current Gallery. Maybe you can Get this Kit for Free Just for making 2 LOs and posting at DST and Your Favorite Gallery.

No comments: