Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where is Amberpony
~~~~
CU Collab $5.75
************
The Scrap It sassy CU Collab is even a better Deal Right Now! You can get this $10 value for just $5.75 Click Here For this Bargain!
~~~

Hi Everyone

I have been A Lot Scarce Lately.
The Positive part of why I am gone is, Al & I are House Hunting!
We are moving to a place where we can have the horses and a few goats. Things look positive! Al has had 4 teeth extracted and 2 more to go. I had a close brush with a Root Canal but Thankfully It was discovered that the stress in my life added with my Allergies was the problem. Yeah No Root Canal! Al & I took a trip to Southern California for the first time in several years. We had a Great Time Visiting! My Friend From Childhood & her children took us to the Long Beach Aquarium it was So Much Fun! We spent plenty of time watching the ocean and bay with my Dad, Aunt, and Cousin at different times. My sister and her husband came by for a visit also.


I am without my Desktop and my Laptop seems to be limping along even with its new monitor. I will be coming up with a PB for my January Clutter It Challenge at Ivy Scraps. Catch my Mini in the January Collab at Ivy Scraps.


Look Forward to the February CU Collab at Scrap It Sassy. Make sure to Hope over to Scrap It Sassy for the January CU Collab at a Bargain Price of $5.75


Please Pray For Us to find our Dream Home and Happiness For a Life Time. Thank You

No comments: