Monday, December 7, 2009

New CU Paper Pack
~~~~
Coupon Book At Scrap It Sassy
*****
Scrap It Sassy Has A Deal For You!!!!
You can Purchase a Coupon Book to Save you a Bunch of Money on your Favorite Products. Inside you will find coupons to purchase items at a Fantastic Savings!!!! This little Book would be the Perfect Christmas Present for any Digital Memory Keeper! So Head on over to Scrap It Sassy and Check it out.

*****
New Winter Paper Pack is Here!!!
~~~~
`````
Al & I Sat Down Together and played with all my Snow Pictures from the Ranch. We had a Ball. Since Al helped with this paper pack it came out very unique because of that little touch of how Guys see things. Because these papers are all made from my Photographs that means that I can offer this paper pack as a CU Items. So it is a little more money then my other paper packs but you can put them in your kits if you would like. For $4 you get 15 masculine winter papers with some sort of texture. I even threw in a Plaid. ;o) But since my Birthday is in December I have again put my store on sale 40% off. So run over to Scrap It Sassy and Grab my new paper pack at 40% off thats $2.40.

No comments: