Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
~~~
Free 8x8 Quick Page!!!
~~~
I Kit Call!!! - or CT Call!
Hey All You Amberpony Creates Fans!!!!
I am looking for a Couple of Creative Folks That Would Enjoy working with a kit or 2 of mine for Free!
All I ask is that you Play The Praise Game at DST
Plus do a Challenge Some Where
That Make The Requirements:
2 LOs
1 Praise Game
1 Challenge
Posting them At my Ivy Scraps Store would be nice But Not Required
Both LOs Linked Back to my Scrap It Sassy Store
******
If interested Please email me at
~~~~~~
Free 8x8 Quick Page For Thanks Giving!!!
~~~~
Stop by Amberpony Creates Store at Ivy Scraps and Grab a Holiday Gift!
I made this 8x8 Memory Page of my First Goats I had as a Teen. Then I turned it into a QP for You! Enjoy!!!
*******
Memory Page Created using Autumn Life by Amberpony Creates
*******

No comments: