Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Progressive Scrap Page
~~~~~
SAS Contest Kit Update
~~~~~
Computer Update
~~~~~
Here the latest step in the week one Progressive Scrap

*****
SAS Contest Kit Update
*****
I have everything made!!!!!
Just need to triple check each file.
Then Doll Up my Preview. I have very little experience in that department so it may take a while.
Then it is off to Dial In my TOU to meet the contest requirements.
Then I can Upload it all ;0)
So you can Grab them it SAS For Free
Then it is your turn to Hopefully Vote For Me to move on to the next round so you can get another Totally Original Amberpony Creates Kit containing what ever the powers that be decide to throw at us. LOL
~~~~~~
Freebies are sitting in the HD waiting for me to zip them up. Of course this will happen as soon as I get the Contest Kit Uploaded and Posted. Besides that will be your First Freebie from me. ;o)

~~~~~
Computer Update
~~~~~~~~~~
So not only did George Generously buy me a new computer but he sent my Designing Software. Which arrived yesterday and is now Running happily in my new Desktop. Wow Is it Fun to Design on. Still need to set it up with all my Goodies and Personalize it. Hope to have the Local Computer Guy set it up to get my Verizon Wireless. I am waiting for this FLU BUG to pass before calling the computer guy.

1 comment:

Veelana said...

I hope you'll have your kit up soon so I ca Ooh and Aaah over it!
Good luck in the rest of the compeition! I've got a QP on my blog that was made with my entry, so make sure to pick it up ^_^