Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 Free QP "Best Buds" 12x12
~~~~~~~~~
Last Day To VOTE FOR ME AT SAS
~~~~~~~
Benny Memory Page
~~~~~~~
Ann Memory Page
~~~~~~
I have Been trying to make this Memory Page for several days now.
The QP in 12 x 12 version is available at Filesavr.
The Subject of the Memory Page is my Service Dog Benny ( he pasted away last fall) and my Son. They were Best Friends. This Memory Page is made from My Contest Kit Best Buds the links are available at SAS in my Gallery.The QP is available here. You may noticed that I used some extra green papers on this LO they are my creation. The Frame with the bow is available in a previous post.
Liz From Lizard Dau Designs Made up this Quick Page to Shared with you all today.
Grab Her Kit in the SAS Contest While you are there Grabbing mine!
Please Vote I need some Help Making it to the Next Round
Grab the Quick Page Here
Grab My Best Buds Kit Here
Grab Liz's Kit Here
Most Important Vote Here!
I am off to make another QP using my favorite paper from the Best Buds Kit. The One with the Coffee Beans on it. Plus I love my Envelope and Letter Cluster, So that is going on it too. Hope to be back on before dinner with a new free QP!

1 comment:

Census said...

I've been and cast my vote. Good Luck!! Great Kit I can see you put a lot of work into it.