Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kace In Memory Page
~~~~~
Mitsybelle Fun
~~~~~
Still Busy
~~~~~
Thanks For The Sweet Comments on the QP this week.The First Two Topics are connected to this LO. First of all this memory page is about Aleene's First Birthday back in February. Kace was so Sweet that night. Poor Guy had to eat his cake while doing his homework. It is Funny how I was working on Mitsybelle Birthday Progressive Scrap at SAS when These Photos jumped out and said Use Me!!!! he he he I Love it when Photos Volunteer. LOL

Still Busy
~~~~~
I have been very busy this week with Corral Cleaning, Rental Repairs, Goat Kid Watching, 4 Wheelin & Surprise making a Kit full of my own Special Little Goodies unlike any others. Ahhh I bet that got your attention. The kit will be called "Country Girl" contains things that a country girl is touched by on a weekly basis. He he he Now i got you thinking. LOL
Ta Ta For Now........

1 comment:

Jan Waite said...

Stopping by to see your memory pages and say hello. Life is crazy here and I haven't been doing any designing. I see that you have!! Will look forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs,
Jan