Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring At The Ranch Memory Page
~~~~Well I have been working on this one of a while. LOL
It is for The Elements Challenge at SAS this Month. The Challenge was to make a LO about Spring. Just for doing the Challenge & posting it at SAS and linking back to the Challenge thread, Kisti W is letting you pick one of her kits from her store!!! I picked her new kit "Countryside Garden". So here is my memory page I posted at SAS to get this very generous posting bonous.

I was only going to decorate this LO with Pictures but the more I looked at Mitsybelles Kit Begin Again The more I just had to play. ;0) The Frame is a perfect example. I clipped a paper from the kit to it. Cute isn't it? For those of you who don't know that would be Amber the horse, Kona the Fuzzy Horse, Pecan, Sara & Yes that is the New Mommy Carmel.
Thanks For Looking

1 comment:

Polly said...

Oh, my gosh! I love your blog. This is about the neatest thing I ever saw. I can't wait to read and see more.