Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CU Items On Sale!!!
~~~~
Spring is Here & There
~~~~
Taxes On The Way
~~~~
Oakridge Find
~~~~
**************
mITSYBELLE CU Bundles
*****************
mITSYBELLE now has all her CU items at SAS. If you like CU this is your chance to get some Quality stuff on sale. Thats right ON SALE!!!!! Head over to SAS and grab them before the price goes up.
**************
~~~
Spring Is Here & There
~~~~
Spring is a Lion and a Lamb today. I took a drive to Springfield today. The Drive was full of Weather: Blue Sky, Pouring Rain (the kind you can't see through), Sleet, Snow, Hail, Wind. This was only a 45 min drive LOL I got a dose of each and every one of those items more then once. LOL On my way home it was much more pleasant! the Sun Shined through the clouds and the leaves peeked out from their winter hiding place. The lakes glistened in the late afternoon Sun Light. There were so many Shades Of Green it made me Glad I took the trip to town.
I hear at the ranch the guys headed off to work without jackets. But that was a mistake because it snowed at the Fairgrounds on and off all day & the valley was cold and ugly. When George returned home the baby goats were huddled behind a partion to keep warm. (the kids got a new bed to keep warm in) Wow one day you worry about the goat house getting to warm so you leave the door open (with a safety gate in its place) and then it Snows!!! Ugh I should be there to watch over those little ones. Awh but this way they are getting Really Tuff Fast!!!!
~~~~
Taxes are on The Way
~~~~
I spent the last few days helping Al with his Taxes!!!! Ughhhhh
Ok they are on the way and we can get some sleep now..LOL
Awh but when I finally get back to The Ranch I have the Taxes there to help finish up. Good News the Ext is on its way and that Means George has a good start on the taxes. little hooray here.
~~~~
Oakridge Find
````
It is Amnesty Days here in Oakridge. That is when you put your unwanted Treasures on the street and the city comes and takes it away FOR FREE!!! This year I was just to needing a break to figure out what to put out there. Awh more Dump fees for me. LOL Back to the find. The neighbor across the street had a cabinet in his pile today, so I asked if I could have it. To my surprise the cabinet & another cabinet walked right over to my shop. I just had to carry the shelves. Wow just think I saved space in the landfill and saved a tree. I am so Green Today, well except for that 100 round trip drive to Springfield just to check on our Refi at the bank. Back to the Cabinets, the plan is to install them in the Shop. One less thing to build. Yeah!!! I hope to get the doors tomorrow. time will tell and I won't hold my Breath. LOL awh but I did get a possible on a place to work off my horses board here in Oregon.

No comments: