Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cody The Lap Dog
~~~
Rental Progress
~~~Cody Lap Hugs
Shawn Picked Up Cody Put Him In The Lap Chair
Quote from Mitsybelles SAS Quote Challenge “Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.” Wolfdyke Of course I made this memory page in CS3 using another great Kit from Mitsybelle "Begin Again" The Posting Bonus for this challenge is just adorable.
~~~
Rental Update
*****
The new windows are in and the new siding is up! We had to do some floor repair also. Next comes fresh insulation and new sheetrock to go with the new windows. Oh my will it be nice when it is done. To bad it is going to take longer then I had hoped.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love your lap dog!! He is tooooooo cute!!! I understand what you mean about the rental. Even though we rent, we treat it like our own house. I even planted some shrubs earlier this week!!! Good to hear from you. I can't believe your granddaughter is that big. Such a cutie, too!!!

Melanie