Friday, February 27, 2009

Aleene Bday Memory Page
~~~
Back At The Ranch
~~~
This Fun Memory Page was inspired by my Grand Daughter Aleenes 1st Birthday! It is hard to believe that my 1st Grand Daughter is 1 year old and there is another on the way. :o)
George and I met at my Daughters on Aleenes Bday to spend some quailty time with them. As you can see in the LO This Box is Aleenes Favorite Gift. Grandma Ann Mailed Aleene's Bday Dresses in it. LOL Every mom out there knows a box is a Great Toy! The Price is right too! These Cute Photos inspired me to finally make the Font Challenge LO over at SAS. The Font Challenge is put on by Lara's Digi World and since she just gave me this Beautiful "1st Valentine" kit how perfect is it to use that kit for her Challenge! You can purchase this kit at SAS.


Back At The Ranch
~~~~~~
Last I Posted I was all excited about ACHOT Online Crop! I got a few hours in on Friday Night. but Saturday was finish up Georges projects on the Oakridge House. Then Sunday was Pack then Drive George & I back to The Ranch in a Bad Rain Storm day/night. Thank God there was no snow!
In Oakridge George made My House Feel More Like Home! Hope to have some LO to show off soon. I had to head back to the ranch while the getting was good. My Blonde Headed Goat Carmel is getting ready to Kid and needing her Goat Mommy to give her all those special feed and watchful eye.
Now that I am back at the Ranch the work is mind boggling. My Renter is just finishing up his packing and is starting to move his things to the next place. :o( We will miss him and his dogs. The big deal with the rental is we are going to replace the bedroom windows with vinyl ones to help keep the utility bill down. I knew this was coming and brough my tools. I have to pull it together and cut our firewood for next year. 3 cords should do it Oh My........ God has a plan for the firewood it seems because one of our biggest oak trees has fallen across one of our pasture fences and needs to be cleaned up. :o/ As fas as that tree goes, I think I will start by feeding the top to the Goats for now while it is raining to much to work outside. My neighbor who owns the road has big plans to fix the road and now we have to redo our driveway. Ugh that was a big surprise I wasn't ready for. Not to mention Pruning the Fruit Trees and the Horse Hoofs. Oh Yeah I have to Sheer the 2 Sheep before I head back to Oregon. We must not forget that the stalls need cleaning more than once while I am here. So now I have 6 to 8 weeks to stay here and keep an eye on the new goat kids when ever they arrive. I bet I have at least 12 weeks of work to do.


No comments: