Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dog Pyramid Memory Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I Finished the SAS Template Challenge for January.
It seem like a Good way to Jump Start my Creative Side today.
This New Kit by Mitsybelle called "Divine Decadence" has some Wonderful Goodies & Papers in it! Get this wonderful kit at the SAS Store. You can also get this template Free when you join the Template Challenge at SAS. When you post your finished LO in the Challenge Gallery you get another Free Template. Cool Right!

While I am here Check out Mitsybelle's Blog
She has been giving away a new QP everyday!
While you are there check out her cool new kits!
I hope to be back up to a Memory Page a day now that my Goat is on the way to recovery. Since I uploaded my last post I have been busy caring for my sick Goat and now I have a Nasty Cold to go with it. Probably to much time hanging out in the barn with the Goat. Saturday. For those that follow my Memory Pages and look for My Goat Avatar, that avatar is Pecan and her mommy was very sick. Sara Feels so much better now. I know this because she is getting very Bossy. LOL
Hope to be back tomorrow with antoher page

No comments: