Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Aleene memory Pages

Decorating The House

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Only 2 more pages to go to finish this album!!!!!!!

I used my favorite page about Kona for my inspiration to complete these 2 Memory Pages. I used the same kit for these pages as I did for the Kona Page;

Precious Memories by Mitsybelle Decorating The Ranch House

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today my daughter came to decorate the Ranch House. DH did the prep, set up the tree and brought in the boxes of Christmas Stuff. DD wrapped the base of the tree with gold & silver garland so that the tree lights would reflect back. DS blew the dust off everything and put up the lights. While DH hung the Garland with lights around the Dinning room. DD & I finished up these Memory Pages so she could share her album with the other side of the family over Christmas. Then it was onto putting up the ornaments. DS made Chocolate Chip Cookies. Of course we all help DGD Tomorrow I will have my energy back and will pack the boxes back up so DH can return them to the garage for the week.

The only hassles today was Cody getting in trouble so he spent the day with the sheep. Well until he got tired of that and opened the door to the garage and went in.

No comments: