Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Christmas Hat Memory Page
4 Wheelin Memory
Page Too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made this page for the Freestyle Challenge that Piggy Scraps is doing at SAS.
The Horses Joined Our Hat Tradition on this Warm Christmas in 2007.
It didn't seem to be their cup of tea But they played along because it made us smile
As Always this page was created in PSE6
Title Font = CK Tree Ornaments
Journal Font= Santas Big Secret
Name Font = Catholic School Girl

Garland = Amberpony Creates
Tree & Text Path by Piggy Scraps
Kits = Beautiful Grunge by Mitsybelle
The Tree was a little complicated. Tree paper #7 from kit & then copied in a new layer more green added plus darkened and texture added to copy and set to overlay. Drop Shadow added to original layer
Then I added these elements;
Star, Branch, Holy & Berries from Tis The Season by Mitsybelle
This Santa Hat Memory Page uses all the same stuff as the one above except I made it for the Font Challenge at Kjoi where Mitsybelle has another store.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 Wheelin Memory Page
~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I decided to do Jasjuls (Julie Cohen) Template Challenge at SAS
She has another Fun Template to Play with.
Al Took this fun picture over Thanksgiving & it all goes Great with Beautiful Grunge by Mitsybelle I just love it when I get to play with some of the filters in PSE6 and today I palyed with the Motion Blur on a couple of the papers. This is one of my favorite filters!

No comments: